??? 东北麻将技巧详解:「今日美文朗读」还记得大鱼海棠吗? - 东北麻将玩法

「今日美文朗读」还记得大鱼海棠吗?

大鱼海棠

Big Fish & Begonia

大鱼海棠

来自BBC英语听力

00:00 01:45

The waves silently overwhelmed the dark night,?

海浪无声将夜幕深深淹没,?

Making the end of the sky out of sight.?

漫过天空尽头的角落。?

A big fish swam across the gap of the dreamscape,?

大鱼在梦境的缝隙里游过,?

Gazing at your contour when you were sleeping tight.?

凝望你沉睡的轮廓。?

The water and the sky are of one hue, while the wind and the rain are of one tune.?

看海天一色,听风起雨落。?

We are hand in hand to blow away the boundless mist and dew.?

执子之手,吹散苍茫烟波。?

The big fish had a pair of wings so giant,?

大鱼的翅膀,已经太辽阔,?

Then I let it go.?

我松开时间的绳索。?

I watched you fly away, far, far away from me.?

看你飞远,看你离我而去。?

Realizing the sky was your destiny.?

原来你生来就属于天际。?

Every single teardrop of mine flowed towards you.?

每一滴泪水,都向你流淌去。?

Travelling back to our first encounter which was fresh new.?

倒流回最初的相遇。

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。

http://www.wquz.com.cn/style/images/nopic.gif
?
分享
评论
东北麻将玩法